SharePoint 2013 Implementation for Electronic Library System
Customer was currently looking to build and launch a dynamic and interactive Electronic Library based on SharePoint 2013 portal, which allows users to collaborate and manage contents via an online portal interface.
With Microsoft SharePoint 2013 solution, customer is now able to provide a collaborative list of content to all its school staffs and students
– User authentication against its Passport without using SharePoint 2013 Form-Based Authentication.
– Detailed Search functionality which would allow the user to search through the electronic library and also include resultas from Google, Yahoo etc.
– Building of Personal calendar, duty roster, personal storage, my blogs etc. for all the school students and staffs.
– Building of Image Library for the users to view the images taken during various school events.
- A new and simplified user experience
- Structured content and document management of all data and information
- Keep all projects and people organized
- Lower total cost of ownership and faster time to market.