We have partnered with world’s renowned technology companies to serve you better.
Alfresco Software Inc
Alfresco is a commercial, Open Source Software company that provides simply a better way for people to work, ensuring they have the right information they need, exactly when they need it most.
Being Strategic Alfresco partner, we provide Alfresco Enterprise Subscription, implementation and support services to customers.
Alfresco Digital Business Platform
The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is a modern, enterprise-class, cloud-native platform that enables organizations to build digital operations to deliver instant services with exceptional experiences.
Alfresco helps more than 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Pitney Bowes, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, US Navy Department, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive. Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
– Alfresco Content Services (ACS)
– Alfresco Process Services (APS)
– Alfresco Governance Services (AGS) / Records Management (RM)
– Alfresco Digital Workspace
Fasoo provides unstructured data security and enterprise document platforms that enables customers to protect, control, trace, and analyze critical business information while enhancing productivity.
Fasoo has successfully retained leadership position in the unstructured data security market by deploying enterprise-wide solutions for more than 1,500 organizations globally, securing more than 2.7 million users.
Fasoo Enterprise DRM
Fasoo Enterprise DRM (Digital Rights Management) is the most advanced and robust file-based security solution, that allows organizations to protect, control and trace sensitive documents which contain intellectual property, trade secrets and personally identifiable information.
With the solution, organizations can safely share confidential documents internally and externally, providing their business with a secure environment without any concern about unintended information loss.
– Fasoo Enterprise DRM
– Fasoo Secure Screen
– Fasoo Secure Print
– Fasoo Data Radar (Automatic Data Classification)
MariaDB frees companies from the costs, constraints and complexity of proprietary databases, enabling them to reinvest in what matters most – developing innovative, customer-facing applications rapidly.
As MariaDB partner, Crest Infosolutions provides MariaDB Enterprise subscription, database migration services and support to customers looking to adopt MariaDB Enterprise platform.
MariaDB Enterprise Platform
Trusted by organizations like Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nasdaq, Red Hat, ServiceNow, Verizon and Walgreens – MariaDB meets the same core requirements as proprietary databases, but at a fraction of the cost.
MariaDB Platform integrates the former MariaDB TX (transactions) and MariaDB AX (analytics) products so developers can build modern applications by enriching transactions with real-time analytics and historical data, creating insightful experiences and compelling opportunities for customers – and for businesses, endless ways to monetize data. It’s the only enterprise open source database built for modern applications running in the cloud.
– MariaDB Enterprise Server
– MariaDB AX Platform
– MariaDB MaxScale
– MariaDB Clustrix
GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 40 million developers.
Being a GitHub partner, Crest Infosolutions provides GitHub subscription, on-premise or cloud deployment and professional services to create end-to-end CI/CD pipeline for organizations.
GitHub Enterprise Platform
To make it easier for businesses to securely embrace open source and keep up with the best technology has to offer, we’re launching several improvements to GitHub Enterprise. These new features will support businesses as they work toward their goals, encourage open collaboration, and build trust at scale.
– Community-powered security :Build safer code faster with Automated Code Scanning and suggested fixes from top security researchers.
– Actionable metrics: Set goals, track KPIs, and accelerate innovation with insights validated by the GitHub community.
– Round the clock Support : Critical issues don’t wait for business hours. Get help whenever you need it from our always-available support team
– Continuous learning : Create custom courses and help your team level up their skills—on the same platform they code.
– Boost Collaboration : Open source powers innovation and it all starts on GitHub. Top organizations learn from the communities behind the code they use and adopt an innersource culture to build proprietary software with open source best practices.
– Automate your workflows : On GitHub, you control your workflows. GitHub Actions with built-in CI/CD automates your DevOps pipelines using workflows you create—or choose from thousands of workflows created by the community. With GitHub Packages, you can update your package versions and install packages right in your repository.
IBM is a global technology company that provides hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing.
From bare metal servers to serverless compute, IBM offers resources for any workload.
– IBM has been supporting open source for 20+ years.
– Support solutions are available for the Red Hat & SUSE product portfolios.
– IBM technicians hold key industry certifications.
– Premium support offerings are available including proactive and predictive services.
Already know your project details?
Drop us a note on your business requirements and our consultants can advise you on the process efficiency and cost savings your organization can achieve using our solutions.