MongoDB is a general purpose, document-based, distributed database built for modern application developers and for the cloud era.
We are deriving value from world’s leading open source document database
Crest offers MongDB consulting services to customers looking to derive value from world’s leading open source document database. Whether you are a fast growing web property, technology ISV or large enterprise, MongoDB can cost-effectively help you deliver high performance, scalable database applications.
MongoDB Consulting and Support
With a dedicated team of MongoDB consultants, we provides MongoDB installation and deployment, technical support and consulting. Our team of MongoDB Consultants and Architects to help customers meet both business and technology goals, in a pinch or on a long-term basis.
- Dedicated team of experienced MongoDB Consultants.
- Vast experience in deploying and securing MongoDB at-scale for large environments.
- Performance Tuning and health-checkup advise.
- Data migration and system integration consulting.
MongoDB Enterprise Server
MongoDB offers both an Enterprise and Community version of its powerful distributed document database. MongoDB Enterprise is available as part of the MongoDB Enterprise Advanced subscription, which features the most comprehensive support and the best SLA when you run MongoDB on your own infrastructure.
MongoDB Enterprise Advanced also gives you comprehensive operational tooling, advanced analytics and data visualization, platform integrations and certification, along with on-demand training for your teams.
- In-memory Storage Engine – Deliver high throughput and predictable low latency
- Encrypted Storage Engine – Encrypt your data at rest
- Advanced Security – Secure your data with LDAP and Kerberos access controls and comprehensive auditing
MongoDB Community Server
The community version offers the flexible document model along with ad hoc queries, indexing, and real time aggregation to provide powerful ways to access and analyze your data.
As a distributed system you get high availability through built-in replication and failover along with horizontal scalability with native sharding.
- MongoDB Community is the source available and free to use edition of MongoDB.
- MongoDB Enterprise is available as part of the MongoDB Enterprise Advanced subscription and includes comprehensive support for your MongoDB deployment.
- MongoDB Enterprise also adds enterprise-focused features such as LDAP and Kerberos support, on-disk encryption, and auditing.
MongoDB Ops Manager
Built by MongoDB engineers, Ops Manager is the management platform that makes it easy to deploy, monitor, back up, and scale MongoDB on your own infrastructure.
- Automation Eliminates up to 95% of Operational Overhead. Automate database administration tasks such as deployment, upgrades, scaling events, and more through the platform UI and API.
- Comprehensive Monitoring with Alerts to get performance visibility
- Sophisticated Backup Management with Point-in-Time Recovery
Ready to Take your Business Next Level
Instantly chat with your online colleagues or leave a message, while offline. Create Unlimited Chat Groups to quickly discuss and important topic or share files.