Enterprise API Gateway
Kong - Enterprise API Gateway
Kong Enterprise API Gateway and API Management Platform is a cloud-native, platform-agnostic, scalable API Gateway to support distributed architectures and micro-services.
Our Kong API Consulting Services team helps customers deploy the Kong platform at scale.
The service connectivity platform for enterprises
Enterprise platform that delivers end-to-end connectivity and visibility for services in multi-cloud environments.
Build a global service catalog to simplify discovery, re-use, and governance of enterprise services. Provision and manage high performance run-times in the environment of your choice.
Our Kong API Consulting Services team helps customers Design, deploy and optimize APIs with collaborative tools and granular analytics.
Enterprise API Gateway
Kong Enterprise API Gateway and Management platform is part of Kong Konnect. The API Gateway brokers an organization’s information across all services by allowing customers to manage the full lifecycle of services and APIs.
Kong Gateway is designed to run on decentralized architectures, leveraging workflow automation and modern GitOps practices. With Kong Gateway, users can:
- Decentralize applications/services and transition to microservices.
- Create a thriving API developer ecosystem.
Proactively identify API-related anomalies and threats.
- Secure and govern APIs/services, and improve API visibility across the entire organization.
- Integrate legacy applications such as AS/400 with third-party business applications in realtime using RESTful or SOAP web services.
The Kong API Developer Portal provides a single source of truth for all developers to locate, access, and consume services in secure manner.
With intuitive content management for documentation, streamlined developer on-boarding, and role-based access control (RBAC), Kong’s Developer Portal provides a comprehensive solution for creating and customizing a unified developer experience.
Monitoring and Analytics
Use Kong Vitals (Vitals) to monitor Kong Gateway (Enterprise) health and performance, and to understand the microservice API transactions traversing Kong.
Vitals uses visual API analytics to see exactly how your APIs and Gateway are performing. Quickly access key statistics, monitor vital signs, and pinpoint anomalies in real time.
- Use Kong Admin API to access Vitals data via endpoints. Additional visualizations, including dashboarding of Vitals data alongside data from other systems, can be achieved using the Vitals API to integrate with common monitoring systems.
- Use Kong Manager to view visualizations of Vitals data, including the Workspaces Overview Dashboard, Workspace Charts, Vitals tab, and Status Codes, and to generate CSV Reports.
Run natively on Kubernetes
100% Kubernetes-native architecture and interfaces let you take full advantage of the power of Kubernetes platform such as Mirantis (earlier known as Docker Enterprise) and AWS EKS etc.
Configure Kong API Gateway the same way as Kubernetes with Kong Ingress Controller.
Implement traffic management, transformations, and observability across Kubernetes clusters with zero downtime.
Featured Success Story
MNRB Holdings embarks on Digital Transformation and Service Connectivity journey using Kong Enterprise API Gateway
MNRB GO Connect, powered by Kong Enterprise API Gateway provided the open API platform to enable digital transformation at MNRB.
Connect with us to know more
Drop us a note and our team will get in touch with you shortly to discuss your Enterprise API Gateway and Full-Lifecycle API Management Requirements.